Author and Speaker, Gabriella Kovac Talks Stepping Outside the Square, Holocaust Survival and Having Fun
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- Who Gabriella is and what she tells people what she does when people ask her (2:00).
- The message we can take away from her book (4:00).
- Her mother’s story of survival and strength and how she became that way (5:25).
- What Gabriella’s mother always told her and what she heard daily (8:30).
- It doesn’t matter how old you are (14:00).
- What gave her the courage to do the things she’s done in her life (15:00).
- Thoughts about failure, and the answer to it (16:37).
- What she does for fun (23:00).
- Gabriella’s CTA (Call to Action) (26:59).
- Gabriella’s definition of Fulfilling Life’s Yearnings (28:45)